About Université de Nantes
A major research center in Western France
Université de Nantes actively participates in the city
Within its campuses, different disciplines meet to enrich one another. Université de Nantes is one of the rare French universities to promote interdisciplinarity. Within 21 faculties and schools, 295 specialities are represented and 63 laboratories work in all fields of knowledge. 75% of them are A and A+ rated.
Dynamic, combative, creative and united
- 33,534 students in initial training
- 4,047 staff members professors and researchers, administrative, technical and library staff.
- 295 diplomas based on the European model (Bachelor-Master-Doctorate)
- 80 curricula with a professional contract
- 31 curricula en apprentissage
- 8 engineering diplomas
- 111 university degrees
- 21 academic departments
- 11 faculties and training and research units (UFR)
- 8 institutes
- 1 engineering school
- 1 observatory of Earth and planetary sciences
- 1 doctoral college with 8 doctoral schools
- 63 research structures
Université de Nantes is also a member of several international networks which develop international cooperation and programs in higher education and research.
Mis à jour le August 27, 2014 par Julien PATRON