Life on campus
Office of Student Life
The Office of Student Life supports student initiatives and livens up campuses. Located in the "Pôle étudiant" right in the heart of the Tertre Campus, you will also find an information kiosk on each campus, where a student will inform you on the following services:
- University-based services (sports, careers advice, health etc.)
- local services and authorities (swimming pools, libraries, grants.)
- CROUS (housing, grants, culture)
- cultural events in the city
- student associations (more than 100 associations)..
"Autour du monde" - Erasmus Student Network (ESN)
The association Autour du Monde-ESN Nantes helps you get settled in on your campus and in the city. Autour du Monde-ESN offers activities throughout your stay, putting you in contact with local businesses interested in your profile and getting you involved in community life :
- conversation groups (English/French, Spanish/French, German/French) which take place in bars in Nantes
- outings and visits in Nantes and the surrounding area
- Welcome parties
Student Center - Pôle Etudiant
Opened in 2005, the venue has become the hub of student life. It is located at the centre of the Tertre Campus, the main university campus in terms of number of students. This space dedicated to campus and community life is a cultural venue. Concerts, exhibits, debates, film screenings and theatre are featured throughout the year. It is a resource for your projects with spaces dedicated to associations : shared office space, a meeting room and a workshop.
At the Pôle étudiant you will also find all the information about student life in Nantes and services to facilitate your studies : computer workstations, copiers, WI-Fi zone, Monéo ATM and more. The Pôle étudiant also has a cafeteria that is open all day and evening.
How to go ?
Tram, line 2, stop Facultés
Bus lines 25 and 83, stop Fac de Droit
Bands who have performed here
Mis à jour le August 19, 2015 par Lucie MORAND